Bathurst online dating - I need to relieve my frustrations

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل

Bathurst online dating - I need to relieve my frustrations

مُساهمة  Geraldto في الأحد يوليو 24, 2011 1:16 pm

romance - Lets get down to business My name is Larissa REAGAN i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Rockingham free online dating Adelaide free online dating Sunbury online dating Bendigo free online dating Rockhampton dating I am average build looking for someone to spend time with and getting to know them. hTen we can build somethin and hopefully have a sexual encounter. If you are serious please keep in touch if not don't bother. it doesn't matter if you are male or female very much into boht. I am outgoing and spontaneous and like to go out and have a few drinks a few times a week. I don't workout but look good still. Would like to meet a man with no baggage or drama queens in their past. I am open-minded and looking for some fun in the bedroom. I am looking for sex only! Im not a hooker just want a safe sex f-buddy, you must be a good kisser, well endowed, ,healthy,DDF, not involved with anyone and know how to do EVERYTHING well! Hit me with a message! I am looking for a honest, working man who is easy to talk with. I like to go out with friends and play pool and listen to music or just hang out around the house and relax. I miss having a guy to cuddle with! I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a guy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right now, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for moer about me. I am young, typically like older men..not too old! I love my job, work very hard, therefore I like to play hard too. I like someone who is assertive, driven, and stable. I like to go out to bars but I also like just staying in and having fun at home !o) I am looking for someone to just have a good time with and hookup with sometimes!

Geraldto
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى